This 4WD R/C touring car chassis assembly kit takes the single belt-driven TA07 PRO and pairs it with a greater range of option parts compared to the 2018 TA-07R release. The RR kit comes with a dedicated front stiffener and more Hop-Up-Options specific to this kit, allowing for a more advantageous racing setup right out of the box!
- Adjustable aluminum suspension mounts and plastic bushings allow fine tuning of roll center, toe and skid angle settings.
- High performance Super Short Big Bore Dampers give super-responsive handling and great corner speed.
- Equipped with the latest reinforced V parts, 5.8mm ball connectors and damper caps for optimized performance.
- Dedicated carbon fiber front-center stiffener elevates pitch rigidity without sacrificing roll flex, for improved front grip and cornering.
- Includes a dedicated new servo mount component.
- Integrated stabilizer end and 5mm adjuster parts are used on the new soft front and rear stabilizers.
- Aluminum steering bridge and pivot mounts allow fine tuning of steering Ackerman.
In The Box
- (1) 1/10 scale R/C racing chassis kit
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel radio, steering servo, ESC, 540 motor, Tamiya Sports Car or Touring Car body Parts Set, wheels, tires, and 7.2-7.4 racing battery pack with compatible charger.
|Vehicle Type||Touring Car|
There are no reviews yet.