Tamiya welcomes back the 1/10 R/C 1990 Mercedes-Benz C 11 kit which was released in 1990 and in 2004. Although it’s been about 18 years since the last release, this model is still popular among R/C fans because of its rich racing history heritage!
- Limited Edition!
- Body and large rear wing are made from 1mm thick polycarbonate
- Composite chassis features ABS resin bathtub with front and rear space frames and FRP plates
- Direct drive 2WD chassis transmits motor power directly to spur gear
- Features ball differential and high-grip foam sponge tires
In The Box
- (1) 1/10 RC 1990 Mercedes-Benz C 11 Kit
- (1) RS-540 Sport Tuned Motor
- (1) Instruction Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) 2-Channel Radio System
- (1) Standard Size Steering Servo
- (1) Brushed Electronic Speed Control
- (1) 7.2v Battery
- (1) Charger
- Paint For Body
|Differential||Ball Pressure Plate|
|Ball Bearings||Plastic Bushing|
|Product Height||4.33″ (110 mm)|
|Product Length||19.29″ (490 mm)|
|Product Width||8.11″ (206 mm)|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
There are no reviews yet.