This is a complete polycarbonate body parts set of the FORD GT MKII. It may be fitted on various Tamiya touring car chassis platforms.
- The ulta-honed form of the car is captured by a lightweight, durable polycarbonate body.
- Front light cases and buttress are crafted separately in polycarbonate as well.
- Separate injection molded parts (black) are included to recreate rear wings, side mirrors and swing stopper.
- Comes with livery marking stickers for decoration, and window masking tape for use in the painting process.
- Use the specific wing stays (Item 54510 or 54773) when attaching optional rear wings.
There are no reviews yet.