The Grand Hauler resembles a classic customized american tractor truck. The included 540 motor drives a 3-speed transmission, which has no problem turning the dual rear axles. 10 wheels total. 4 wheels per rear axle. Leaf spring and shocks keep the axles suspended to the metal C-Channel ladder frame, which keeps the power to the pavement. Whether by itself or coupled to an optional trailer, the Grand Hauler is sure to turn heads.
- Features a tough ladder frame construction with aluminum side channels and plastic cross members.
- Realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering twin rear axles.
- Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension.
- 1/14 scale driver figure included.
- Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailer.
In The Box
- (1) 1/14 Grand Hauler 10X8WD Semi Tractor Kit
Needed to Complete
- 4-channel transmitter
- 2 servos
- 7.2V battery pack & charger
- Tamiya TS, Acrylic, and or LP paints
- (4) AA batteries for transmitter
|Product Width||7.55″ (192 mm)|
|Gear Ratio||3-speed transmission|
|Motor Size||540-brushed type|
|Product Length||27.24″ (692 mm)|
|Vehicle Type||Semi Truck|
|Speed Control||Sold Separately|
|Wheelbase||17.04″ (433 mm)|
|Ball Bearings||Metal bearings|
|Chassis||Aluminum & plastic Semi-Truck|
|Product Height||13″ (330 mm)|
There are no reviews yet.