This Hop-Up Option is for use with the Tamiya TA-08 4WD chassis. It replaces the front gear diff with a one-way, which facilitates the front wheels to roll freely under deceleration and braking. Under acceleration, the unit behaves like a direct coupler/spool. Compared to using a Direct Coupler/Spool or gear differential, the one-way unit allows your car to carry more speed through high-speed turns. This unit can be advantageous when driving on tracks that do not have sharp 180 degree turns, where hard braking is needed. Furthermore, it’s best to use this unit with low power motors, as it’s easier to control the car, when minimal braking is needed.
- Installing a one-way unit in the front means that front wheels are not braked. It provides sharper acceleration and improved cornering.
- Features slim-design lightweight one-way pulley.
- Compatible with TA08 PRO, TA07 and TRF420 chassis cars.
In The Box
- (1) Front One-Way Set (37T)
- (1) Aluminum One-Way Housing
- (1) One-Way Pulley (37T)
- (2) Cup Joints
- (2) Urethane Bushings
- (3) 3x5mm Hex Head Screws
There are no reviews yet.